Advantages of armored doors
Armored doors originated in Italy and are widely used in Europe，Middle east ,Africa and the rest of the world.In recent years, China's manufacturing of armored doors has sprung up everywhere, with its poor quality but low price range, it is widely welcomed all over the world and especially in low income regions despite its reliability as well as durability. The main feature of traditional armored door is solid steel structure in the middle of the door leaf. The front and back surfaces are covered with a beautiful and easy to replace wood board, which has many unique advantages:
1. With the intimate appearance of the wooden door and the solid nature of the security steel door, it is equipped with a professional anti-theft lock to become a beautiful security steel door;
2. The wooden panel is easy to replace. Adapt to the decoration style of different periods at any time, always new;
3. Due to the strong steel core, the performance is stable and will not be deformed due to weather changes or long-term use;
4. In addition to the anti-theft function, it also has excellent fire, sound insulation, heat preservation and even bulletproof functions;
5. Easy to install. Door frames and door leafs can be installed step by step according to the construction progress, which is conducive to product protection and construction period cooperation;
6. Durable. Under normal conditions, the service life is more than 20 years.
Advantages of armored doors
Steel-wood interior doors save more than 60% of wood compared to solid wood doors. Not only energy saving, but more importantly, environmental protection.
The exterior of the steel-wood interior door has the advantages of good strength, no deformation, and durability, which eliminates some natural defects of the solid wood door.
The steel-wood interior door is easy to install, it is ready to use, it takes 10 days or even a month compared to the self-made door, and there is residual paint pollution to the air. The steel door can be completely installed and put into use within 1 hour and 2 hours. And there is no pollution residue, making the consumer more convenient and easy to operate during use.
The exterior of the steel-wood door is molded by industrial CNC milling machines and can provide a wide range of styles. The product lines are smooth and the styles are diverse. The industrially produced steel-wood doors have very small tolerances, and the various parts of the door are tightly combined, sealed and consistent.
The four advantages of high armored doors are long-lasting and reliable safety system. The door locks, door leafs and hinges of wooden domestic entry doors are temporarily patchworks. The components do not form an organic whole. If one of the links are damaged it will affect the entire progress and the reliability of the entire door. For example, an entry wooden door using an electronic smart lock cannot be used as long as the door leaf is slightly offset.